- No-No: Infinite Whelpling, Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling
- Lucky Yi: Infinite Whelpling, Mr. Grubbs
- Greyhoof: Infinite Whelpling, Mechanical Squirrel
- Skitterer Xi'a: Infinite Whelpling, Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling
- Gorespine: Anubisath Idol
- Ti'un the Wanderer: Infinite Whelpling
- Kafi: Fluxfire Feline, Robo-Chick, Mechanical Squirrel
- Dos-Ryga: Infinite Whelpling, Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling, Wildhammer Gryphon Hatchling
- Nitun: Cinder Kitten, Disgusting Oozeling, Infinite Whelpling
- Ka'wi the Gorger: Cinder Kitten, Disgusting Oozeling, Infinite Whelpling
I excised the Cinder Kitten from the second pass through, mostly because he makes such sad, sad, mewing sounds when he gets hit. He's a total glass cannon, too - you'll get to hit hard with him maybe twice before he's dead on these guys.
One fight I haven't figured out how to do differently is Kafi - I'm still having to stack mechanical pets for him. He eats the Anubisath Idol too quickly, and even with the critter's stun duration reduction, they still didn't make a dent like Wind Up or the Fluxfire's Supercharge + Pounce combo does.